Friday, June 8, 2018

Pumpkin Patch 2017

This year I decided I was going to get ahead of the crowds at the Pumpkin Patch.  We went SUPER early in October and on like a Monday night.  I thought I was soooooo smart.  And turns out...I totally was.  There was like 1 other family there and we had the run of the whole place!  Unfortunately I think the boys are getting a little old for this type of event, but lucky for them they get to humor me for another few years now because of that precious little sister of theirs!  Next year we might need to find one that at least shoots pumpkin cannons or something though!  You'll see Everly was really loving this adventure.  She basically slept the whole time and then screamed when we put her in the corn boxes.  Oh the memories.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive