Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Pumpkin Carving

Just trying to prove my kids are not deprived, we are still doing all of the "fun" holiday activities around here!  Bennett was pretty pumped about Pumpkin Carving this year, Nolan well Nolan humored us for a little bit an picked out a template and stuck some holes into his pumpkin.  That's about all I can ask of him for this particular activity.  He probably would have preferred if I just let him go outside and smash it (light bulb idea...next year).  Anyway, I failed again this year I didn't even get a picture of the finished products.  And to be honest I can't even remember what they picked!  I feel like Nolan's had something to do with baseball, perhaps the MLB logo?  And Bennett...I got nothing.  I'm sorry Bennett, already a victim of being the middle child.  If it helps I don't know what we did for Everly either.  It very well might just have been a regular Jack-O-Lantern face.  But I do know this, I know just how this activity ended...just like it does every year.  The Dad's standing around finishing the pumpkins that the kids lost interest in and they look HAPPY about it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive