Monday, January 29, 2018

The MOST EXCITING day of our lives

This event was so hyped up that it would be a travesty not to blog on it!  The Total Solar Eclipse happened this year!  CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT? I mean, I just can't even contain myself as I type this!  In all honesty, we had a really great time "celebrating".  We let the kids play hooky from school (because we are cool like that) and went up to the family farm to really be one with nature as we took in this event.  We had our glasses ready, had primo seating on the dock and really just soaked in that darkness!  I know I know I am making complete fun of this event, but it was pretty cool.  I'll leave out the part where I wouldn't let the boys take off their glasses AT ALL to look at the eclipse.  So we really just saw darkness!  Apparently you were allowed to look at it when it was completely covered, who knew?  Don't worry there is another one ON MY BIRTHDAY in 2024 if you missed it!  I think you may have to travel a bit to see that one, but I'm thinking ROAD TRIP!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive