Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bennett's First (okay and second) Soccer Game

It was finally Bennett's turn.  After literally years of watching his brother play soccer weekend after weekend it was time for Bennett to shine.  And as luck would have it his first game was against one of his best little buddies Connor.  Connor's mom and I were so conflicted as we cheered on the sidelines.  We wanted our kids to score, but we didn't want our team to score when the other's kid was playing goalie.  It was complicated!  Turns out at their first game neither of them got a whole lot of action anyway! It was also super sunny and I did not come prepared with a zoom lens soooooo I'm combining his first and second game pictures because it was at the same field against the same school anyway and I figured I could fool you all (if I hadn't just told you anyway).  At his second game Bennett was on fire, scored three goals and was all over the field.  I thought a soccer stud was born...until we went to his third game!  Super star or not, he LOVES playing whether it is a game or practice and he REALLY loves hanging out on the bench with his new little buddies.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive