Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Sewell/Sturm/Barbagallo Family

The time had come.  It was time for a big family picture for the Sewell family and for some reason they trusted me to take the pictures!  They went all out and dressed like they were headed out for a weekend in the Hamptons and walked into this photo shoot like they were models reporting for their next gig.  They were generous with their smiles and laughter and the kids were absolute angels.  When you are around this family you can't help but feel the love they have for one another.  They are so supportive of each other and simply enjoy being together.  No better way to spend a saturday morning in my eyes, surrounded by wonderful people and doing something I love.  Thanks for spending your morning with me Sewell/Sturm/Barbagallo family, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive