Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Easter Morning

Another year, another visit by the Easter Bunny.  He left baskets full of toys and eggs full of candy, which left boys full of smiles.  Love me some Easter, Love Love Love me some Easter.  Nolan is still the caring big brother that thinks he needs to help Bennett find eggs.  He was being super sweet and pointing eggs out to Bennett and helping him reach some of the higher ones.  I think it was all fun and games until he realized in the end Bennett had more eggs than he did!  No worries, no one is deprived around here on Easter morning.  I assure you they both had enough candy to give them 10 cavities each.  I will also assure you Chad promptly threw away a whole bowl full of candy the next day.  Wah Wah.  I guess not everyone has the same passion for Easter, probably just as well considering we have a whole other bowl full of candy that the boys have barely touched.  Perhaps next year the bunny will bring something less edible and more spendable.  I bet Chad wouldn't throw that away ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive