Thursday, April 23, 2015

Easter Day

We only had one other stop on Easter, which was Chad's Aunt and Uncle's house.  The boys were super pumped to have yet another egg hunt to participate in.  There were eggs and kids everywhere.  Of course I'm the mean Aunt that makes everyone take a picture before we start, this task is proving to be more and more difficult as the years go on and the kids increase in numbers (we were even missing a few).  At this point we are just shooting for everyone actually in the picture.  They don't have to smile, they can pick their nose for all I care but they have to be present.  And then the hunt can begin...



You thought that's where the pictures ended didn't you?  What kind of fun holiday adventure would it be if I didn't attempt to get a picture of the boys and/or (gasp) a picture of the 4 of us.  Believe it or not, it was not even that painful this time.  Perhaps they are getting wise enough to realize if they smile once I'll leave them alone (like seriously I will).  Or maybe it was a fluke.  Either way, I'll take it.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive