Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Lord Family

Oh the Lord family, how I love to photograph them.  Jessie is known for going over the top and as a photographer I have to say I love it.  This year there were bow ties and ruffles and pearls.  All for kids under 3!  Now that's what I'm talking about!  Connor always performs for my camera, well he performs for life in general.  Hands down the smiliest kid I have ever encountered.  Now Quinn...she's a tough nut to crack.  She must hang out with my boys ;)  Quinn is kind of known for her pouty lip though and don't worry I was sure to document that.  Here is a sneak peak at our afternoon together...

1 comment:

  1. So in love with these! Kevin is a little obsessed, as well, this time. Thanks for catering to his request and delivering above and beyond, maybe why they are his favorite. He just keeps telling, man she really got classic Quinn and Connor. Thanks so much! We just love them and I can't wait to have a house to display them in :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive