Saturday, September 13, 2014

Toni and Tyler's Rehearsal Dinner

Chad's cousin Tyler got married last week and Chad's Aunt asked if I would come take pictures at the rehearsal dinner.  Turns out I am a sucker for any sort of gathering so of course I said yes.  I also secretly hoped that there would be some fun things for me to photograph, because no one appreciates the little details involved in planning parties more than this girl.  Well Beth did not disappoint.  This rehearsal dinner was FULL of details.  It was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.  In fact my friends/family are probably sick of me talking about it at this point.  It was a burlapy vintage dream, my favorite kind of dream.  Congratulations Toni and Tyler on your beautiful wedding, and congratulations Beth (and Greg) for throwing a spectacular party!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive