Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Blassie Family

The Blassie family had a few things to celebrate this summer.  They had a special little girl turning ONE and a special little boy who was born the month before.  Nope, that wasn't a typo.  Two kids...11 months apart.  They have their work cut out for them.  But you know what, I have all faith that these two will keep it all under control.  Did I mention they are also building a house right now?  Go big or go home.  Oh wait, they can't go home.  Go big or go to your Mom's?   Sorry Rachael, I had to!  I mean let's be honest, if I had two kids under 1 there is nowhere I would rather be than my Mom's house either!  These two crazy kids have a lot to be thankful for as you can tell.  Thanks for letting me capture the first pictures of your new family of four.  Can't wait to watch these kiddos grow!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive