Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gulf Shores...Day 1

That's right, this is the official beginning of our vacation pictures.  Woot Woot!  Buckle up, it's going to be a long ride!  We got back yesterday from Gulf Shores, Alabama.  We spent the week there with Chad's family.  That's 20 people sharing one home for those counting at home.  Lucky for us it was a very large home with lots of bedrooms...and bathrooms!  So all was well with the world.  We had an amazing time.  Awesome accommodations, incredible weather and the company wasn't too shabby either.  Our kids are EXHAUSTED from a week with their cousins, but they had an absolute blast and were quite entertained by all the other kiddos (which makes it a little lot easier on Mom and Dad).

I'm just going to start from the top and go day by day here.  When we all got to the house on Saturday we went straight to the beach (after the very LOOOOOOONG trip to the Piggly Wiggly that is...and the alcohol store who are we kidding?).  The kids had their fair share of energy to burn from the car ride.

Last year Bennett was not a fan of the ocean, this year he liked it a bit more.  First day and he was already cleaning his hands off in the ocean with Uncle Bill...it was a good sign! The kids explored the beach finding "treasures" and building sandcastles, while others "napped".  Perfection at it's finest.

2 comments:

  1. I hate you. And I'd appreciate it if you'd slow down. I haven't even done memorial day. Did I mention I hate you? Does your photo editing ap not have the crop feature? You know, payback's a bitch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go through these pictures 5 times to find you in the background...BARELY! Chad already yelled at me no worries, apparently he looks "not so fit" in these pictures. I give up. I was focusing on the cute tiny humans, not you losers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive