Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sock Monkey Madness

This weekend we threw a shower for my dear friend Jessie who is having yet ANOTHER boy to add to this collection we have going.  I won't lie, this little group of friends has thrown our fair share of showers and they just keep getting better if I do say so myself!  The theme for this shower as you will plainly see is Sock Monkeys!  Jessie seems to have a place in her heart for anything monkey as it relates to "Baby Lord" so we went with it…to the extreme!

Here are some of the details from the shindig…

What would a baby shower be without a lovely Mom to Be?  This is Jessie, and yes I swear she is 28 weeks pregnant even though she only looks about 12 weeks!  Oh to be tall!  The charming little baby is Violet, who you've all seen before, she's our only little girl so we slightly obsess over her whenever given the chance!
 
Congratulations Jessie and Kevin we can't wait to welcome Baby No Name into the world.  He certainly has an army of boys waiting to beat him up…I mean be his friend.

1 comment:

Blog Archive