Monday, January 21, 2019

Slime Time

For Christmas my sister in law asked what Bennett might like.  I suggested maybe some supplies to make some legit slime because we had done a few of the store bought kits and lets just say there were a fail.  I knew my sister in law and her kids had perfected the art of slime so I was hopeful they would have some helpful hints/tips.  Enter Bennett's Christmas present.  I mean how cool is this?  And yes, those instructions are laminated people.  Once in a while that sister in law of mine is not so bad, just don't tell her I said that.  We don't want things going to her head.  Anyway, we used our kit (this day and many days after) and I'm happy to report we have passed the Slime Test and have made multiple batches of this amazing goop.  Phew, I mean we couldn't be one of those families that failed at slime. How embarrassing would that be?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive