Friday, January 11, 2019

Christmas Morning 2017

After all the waiting, it was finally here...Christmas Morning!  And it looks like Santa thought this crew was on the good list.  One of the downfalls of blogging a full year later is the fact that I forget a lot of the details.  Good thing I take a lot of pictures (right Chad?).  The boys got the usual, a few video games, a few regular games, some baseball cards etc.  Some of the new additions to the list this year were BB Guns, catcher's gear, fort making supplies and a Basketball Hoop.  Looks to me like they were pretty pumped about their haul.  Meanwhile, all baby sister got was a camera in her face!  That's a lie, she got her fair share of goodies too.  Bennett helped her open all of her presents, and showed her how to use most of them too.  It is pretty different seeing girl stuff on Christmas Morning I will say that, but a different I am really enjoying.  Chad also scored a couple of amazing presents from the kids yet again this year.  Bennett came home all excited one day and he couldn't wait to tell me what he got Chad at the school store.  He's like "Mom, it's this thing you put your phone in and then he can take his own picture".  Chad was the proud owner of a selfie stick!  I mean what better present for Chad?  And he also scored a sweet Super Dad coffee mug.  Meanwhile, I think I got another candle and maybe some lotion.  Chad's presents are always so much more entertaining!      


And just when they thought the fun was over...we sent them on a little scavenger hunt.  Through the house, down the street and at the end...a Basketball Hoop!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive