Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sleeping Beauty

I'm warning you now, there will be A LOT of posts of just Everly this year.  This is for multiple reasons, one really important one is that she can't tell me no (yet).  The main reason however is that I'm trying really hard to take just as many pictures of her as I did the boys when they were babies.  I don't want her to grow up and look back through the family photos and be like yep, I was the third kid obviously.  So today's post is another ordinary day hanging out with Mom.  Just to show how she goes from zero to sleeping (anywhere) in about 5 seconds flat.  I mean laying there getting your picture taken IS exhausting.  She's almost 2 months in these pictures for reference, and just as sweet as she looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive