Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Halloween Night

 Halloween this year was pretty chilly.  I debated whether I was even going to dress Everly up, but decided I at least needed to get a picture of her for my collage (see previous post).  EVERY SINGLE YEAR I'm rushing at the last second to try and grab a couple of pictures of the kids (and neighborhood kids) before the sun goes down.  You can imagine how much the kids do not want to participate in this activity at this time because they are ready to sprint to the first house for goodies!  So I get what I get and I don't throw a fit (not a big one anyway).  So I don't have a bunch of pictures but rest assured we had another fun Halloween, with candy we are still eating today (I'm writing this in July).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive