Monday, July 31, 2017

It's A...

This post is a little delayed, but it's time I tell you...we're having another baby!  Yep, we are crazy like that.  And believe me when I acknowledge that we are in fact crazy.  Life was just getting too easy around here so we decided we needed to throw in a newborn to really shake things up.  We have dabbled with the idea for years and finally decided to just go for it.  The thing that really put us over the edge was Christmas in 20 years.  Yep, you read that right.  We want to have a house full of craziness when we get older and one sure fire way to get that is to add another human to the crew.  So we did.  Makes total sense right?

On this particular day we decided to find out what this tiny human would be.  I'm too old and too tired to do a big reveal party so I decided just to do something fun with the boys.  This in my head was WAY cuter, but in my head it wasn't raining for two days straight and we weren't stuck inside!  But balloons deflate so the show must go on! So here you go...


And just like that our world REALLY got rocked!  We had two balloons at the house (in case something went wrong) and Bennett promptly asked if we could pop the other one (in hopes that it would be blue inside).  I assured him both balloons would have the same result.  I think he's still trying to recover.  Once she gets here though I have no doubt that he will be ever so loving to his new baby sister.

1 comment:

Blog Archive