Saturday, June 25, 2016

Air Show

Every time there is an air show Chad wants to go, but we haven't been able to make it happen for a few years.  This year the head of the household was DETERMINED to go so we threw him a bone and made it happen.  I'll say the boys were so/so on the whole thing.  They were entertained by the planes for a little bit, but then just wanted to run around and explore instead of sitting in awe like their Dad.  So basically we ditched the old man, let him sit and gaze at the planes while we went and took in some of the more hands on exhibits.  And of course got some snacks, because snacks make any adventure better.  I do have to admit it was kind of cool to show the boys some things that their Mom has a part in.  My heart went pitter patter when we were exploring the C17 (yes I realize this makes me a nerd, and I'm perfectly fine with that).  I don't know how impressed they were with my aerospace connection but I like to think they were impressed with their old Mom's knowledge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive