Tuesday, October 20, 2015

First Day of School

I set out on a mission last year to start a "tradition" for Nolan's first day of school pictures every year. The goal is to take his picture with an old school desk each year.  Honestly I think I'm doing it just to see what he'll look like as a Senior squeezing into that chair!  Anyway, we ran to the park the night before school (yes I cheated) and this time I grabbed our neighbors to join in the "fun", hoping this would make it less painful for Nolan!  Worked like a charm!

A few fun facts about Nolan this year...

1.  Favorite Sport: Baseball Baseball Baseball
2.  Best Friend:  Carter
3.  Favorite Food: Nachos from the "white cheese" restaurant
4.  Favorite Color:  Orange
5.  Favorite Show:  watching sports (especially the ones on past bedtime)
6.  Things he loves:  Swimming, Baseball Cards, Pokemon Cards, his Mom :)
7.  Special Talent:  Burping on command (and loud, really really loud)



And now we shall add in those neighbor boys.  This is about when I lost control of the session.  Except for "Big Nolan" (yes our neighbor's name is Nolan too), "Big Nolan" really likes the camera and will do whatever you ask him to and even comes up with "ideas" on his own.  I like that kid.


And then I made the mistake of saying "when you're a Senior you'll be able to pick that desk up and hold it over your head".  I'm guessing you know what happened next...they all tried...And all failed.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive