Thursday, May 1, 2014

Easter Party

My favorite holiday has come and gone and that leaves me a little sad, but we sure did enjoy the Easter festivities while we could!  On Good Friday we ditched work/school/sitter and had ourselves a little party with my friends from work.  We've done this for a few years now, a tradition that I hope continues for a long time.  Surely the kids will still want to hunt eggs and hang out with us well into their 20's right?  Right.  I'm sure if we stuffed those eggs with Dollar Dollar Bills we could attract some grubby teenagers!  Anyway, we had ourselves a grand old time this year just like years past.  We had an easter egg hunt, we colored some eggs, we played outside and of course we ate some pizza.  All in all a well-balanced day I would say.

Of course, because I'm mean, I made the kids take a picture before they could hunt the eggs.  As it turns out my children were not the problem this time (shocking I know).  Those Twellman boys took the cake this year with their non-picture taking antics and they really did it up with style…


p.s. If you are slightly worried about my scraggly child below and his shaggy hair I will assure you we practically ran to the salon barber (is that more manly?) and took care of that mop immediately following this party.  Fresh as a daisy for Easter Morning (still plenty shaggy though, don't fret).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive