Friday, April 18, 2014

Hand Me Downs

Being the mother of boys I don't have much to pass down in the way of toys or clothes.  The boys don't really appreciate my collection of Cabbage Patch Kids and they certainly don't see value in my Barbies.  There is one toy that my Mom saved however that is a big hit around here.  It's one of those toys that my Mom probably waaaaaaaay overpaid for at one of those in home "Discovery Toys" parties back in the day, but I can't lie it was one of my favorite things growing up and now the boys love it too.    It's called MarbleWorks.  Basically you just put a bunch of pieces together to make a maze for the marbles to go through.  Simple…Fun…Genius.  Might I add a perfect rainy day activity, which is what we had here.  For the most part Nolan does the building and Bennett does the marble dropping/jumping up and down watching the magic happen…perfect combo for these two.  (Note: Shirts are still optional in Nolan's mind…even when it's freezing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive