Friday, April 4, 2014

Change of Plans

A couple of weeks ago we had decided we were going to take the boys to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was going to be a gorgeous day and we thought the boys (and ourselves) would have a good time.  Chad woke up early and did the race (I couldn't do it because I had to stay home with the boys, wink wink).  So when the boys woke up I said "Who wants to go to the parade today?" (in my most enthusiastic cheerleader like voice ever).  Nolan responded with "not me, all you do is stand there at the parade".  Touche Nolan, touche.  So we ditched the parade plans (but not our green beads) and decided to burn some energy at the park instead.  That Nolan is wise, he was totally right, wearing them (and their Dad) out at the park was a WAY better idea after all.



1 comment:

  1. Is that Nolan with the very rock-n-roll faux hawk?? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive