Monday, June 1, 2020

Cookie Baking Fun

Getting pretty close to Christmas here and we didn't have cookies yet!!  Better call Grandma!  In full disclosure, I did offer to bake at my house but when my Mom "insisted" I was quick to take her up on her offer.  I mean, have the fun...bake the cookies...leave the mess?  SIGN ME UP!  I mean, thank you Mom for the memories!  We baked a few different cookies, but obviously the most fun ones are the ones you get to decorate.  It always gets a little competitive around here and over the years a little more creative as well!  My Dad still just swoops in for a little taste testing (looking for the "broken" ones to eat), but every once in a while he thinks he is creative as well.  The boys are quick to show him up with their creations though.  At the end of the day I end up with a tray full of beautiful cookies that takes us the rest of December to finish! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive