Monday, December 16, 2019

Nolan's Birthday...Take 1

Although we had a big birthday this year to celebrate (see previous post), we also had a big 10 year old to celebrate as well!  And we could not let this occasion go by unnoticed.  Nolan actually had 2 parties this year, one with the family and one with some school friends.  This year for his family party we decided to add a little flare and do some gambling.  I mean who doesn't gamble at a 10 year old's birthday party am I right?  This is the "horserace game" and if you don't have it, you probably should.  It's super fun, and easy for multiple people to play.  And when I say easy I mean I can play without paying attention at all, which is my kind of game.  I think on this particular day the two big winners were Reid and Bennett.  So the birthday boy had to settle for all kinds of other presents while the other two kids rolled around in their coin winnings.  Darn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive