Saturday, October 5, 2019

Cake Smash

Cake Smashes might be my favorite thing to photograph in the history of ever.  And it's even more exciting when it's my own kiddo, I can't lie :).  Everly did not shy away from the cake and only got mad when we told her we were going to take it away, shocker.  A special shout out to my friend Michelle for being the most excellent assistant on this particular day and making sure we cleaned the scene of the crime up (to the greatest extent possible with wet wipes) as to not get in trouble by the park police!  We totally deserved those boozy shakes we got as our reward.  Yes in case you were wondering, it's not just your subjects you have to bribe.  You also need to bribe your assistants.

I'll start with some "before" pictures of Everly all fresh and clean prior to the smash.  Sorry for the picture overload but one cannot choose when they are all oh so cute!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive