Saturday, August 10, 2019

Float Trip And Camping

We decided it was time to take the boys on their first camping/float trip!  We aren't talking the kind of float trip Chad and I have been accustomed to in the past, we are talking a nice wholesome family float trip here.  Less beer...more juice boxes.  We got a variety of canoes and rafts for the crew and the kids bounced from raft to canoe back to raft all day long.  I will say Jessie and I were deemed the "party raft" (maybe we named it that) and we had a lot of little visitors throughout the day.  Might have been the Greatest Showman Soundtrack, might have been our glowing personalities but nonetheless we were in high demand!  I think everyone had a great time and I do believe this will become an annual event.  Good times!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive