Monday, August 27, 2018

Christmas Card 2017

It was that time of year again, time to torture my children.  I left Chad and myself out of it this year.  I figured wrangling the 3 children would be enough "fun" for this family for the year!  I also figured the kids would be dressed up for Thanksgiving so I might as well kill two birds with one stone and knock these pictures out.  It was a tad bit stressful trying to race the good lighting, but in the end we got the money shot of all three kids looking so we were Thankful indeed.


And just so you can see some reality in this post, I am including the below outtake to show you how family pictures really go.  Though it didn't make the Christmas Card, I still thought it was a keeper.
You're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive