Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nolan's Birthday

Nolan was turning 9, I was due 5 days after his birthday.  I so stupidly decided I should have his birthday party the week before my due date.  Pregnancy brain does WEIRD things to you.  He wanted a little sleepover, I know I told you it was not my brightest idea!  I did have one bright idea though, I took them to a trampoline park to get their energy out!!  I think it worked, kind of, and then we came home ate cake and they ran around the house for a few hours before we made them go to sleep.  All in all, pretty uneventful quite honestly.  I heard minimal fighting, no one got hurt and they got a "decent" amount of sleep.  Happiest of birthdays to the one who made me a Mom, and the one who makes me proud of him EVERY SINGLE DAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive