Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Easter

Well, I'm currently on maternity leave and I have vowed to catch up on this blog.  So buckle up, we are going to do a whirlwind tour of our year.  Starting with Easter!  Yep, it's October so I figured I better blog Easter before I break out the Halloween post.  I have also restricted myself from posting any baby pictures on the blog until I catch up, so hopefully that turns out to be a motivating factor instead of a giving up factor!

Okay, Easter.  We all know it's my favorite holiday and I love everything about it.  I'm pretty sure the boys share my love and hopefully the girl will too.  We had a great day of hunting Easter eggs in the morning and then headed over to Chad's Aunt and Uncle's house for the evening for some more festivities.  Chad's cousins have finally started doing their part in procreating so there are a lot more kids these days which of course just makes it that much more fun.  One of them even found a "Golden Egg", which was the highlight of his evening.  Don't get too excited, I think it just had a LOT of candy in it there was no actual gold.  But this little competitive boy thought he was HOT STUFF and of course liked to rub it in his big brother's face a little too.  Oh boys, so much fun.  SO MUCH FUN.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive