Thursday, June 18, 2015

Welcome Baby Louie

Oh this family.  I just think they are awesome.  Katie is THE MOST LAID BACK girl I have ever met in my life, hands down.  And Nick, well Nick is Nick.  He has the biggest personality known to mankind (evident in a few of the pictures below).  They have been blessed with two amazing little boys, that are just as cute as can be.  When I met up with them for pictures I told them I can laugh at them because I am living their future right now and I know what they are in for. BAHAHAHAH.  It's all fun and games until Baby Louie is big enough to steal toys then it's going to be straight WWE style up in their house.  Oh the things to look forward to, the fighting (and the farting).  For now, embrace the swaddled baby that just sits there and looks cute and the big brother who strolls by every so often to check in on the new little human!



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive