Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spoiler Alert!

If you do NOT want to know what Struckmann Baby #2 is...please stop reading now! And also avoid our family for the next 4.5 months! I know tempting right?

I finally convinced Chad that I just HAD to find out what this baby was, for my sanity and his!  So off we went to the Ultrasound with a card and two crayons in hand!  We wanted Big Brother to have a part in the reveal so we decided this was the best way we could go about it.  


You'll see in the video he is interested in the situation for about 2.5 seconds, but at least he told us what color he saw (eventually!).  I think it's so funny how literal kids can be.  You'll notice we ask him to tell us what color crayon is in the card and his response was "there's no crayon in here".  Well he was in fact correct there was no actual crayon inside the card!  I guess next time we'd have to say tell us what color crayon is used to write ALL OVER the inside of the card!  Another lesson learned for Mom and Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive